[OZTL_NET] scanning picture books

Losang Zopa losangzopa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 20:23:30 AEDT 2013

There is no doubt that sitting through the Copyright training days has
never been high on my favourite activities - but they are always invaluable
in the information given with presenters who know their material is not
scintillating but make it as palatable as possible.

Having a definitive knowledge of the copyright  laws for your school is a
serious responsibility and once the training is done (I used to go every
couple of years) the Smartcopying website serves well as a reference point.

I believe it is one of those multiple hats teacher-librarians should be
wearing - even if we are considered the copyright gestapo!!

Cheers
Sue Warren
Qld T-L

--