[OZTL_NET] Sydney Morning Herald Education digital subscriptions

Kate Mathews Kate.Mathews at rhac.nsw.edu.au
Wed Apr 10 11:41:19 AEST 2013

Hi All

We have recently subscribed to a multi user licence for digital SMH.  I purchased enough for a class of 30 students to access the paper online.  However, SMH have given me a single username and password for all users.  The problem with this is that once I give this log-in to the students they will be able to access the account details, including changing the username and password.  There doesn't seem to be an option for accounts for an administrator (myself) and users (the students).  SMH haven't given me a satisfactory answer as yet.  Has anyone else had the same problem and found a way around it?

Thanks

Mrs Kate Mathews
Senior School Teacher Librarian

[RHAC Header 2011 w address.jpg]