[OZTL_NET] part time Librarian in Sydney

Odette Korkor okorkor at olol-college.nsw.edu.au
Wed Apr 10 14:59:40 AEST 2013

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a librarian for our Senior School. The position is a permanent part time for two days a week. If you think you are interested, please email me your interest via email.

Kindest regards,

Odette Korkor
Senior Librarian
okorkor at olol-college.nsw.edu.au<mailto:okorkor at olol-college.nsw.edu.au>

Our Lady of Lebanon College
23-25 Alice Street,
Harris Park,
NSW,   2218
Ph: (02)9633 6600
http://www.olol-college.nsw.edu.au/

* Please consider the environment and only print this email if necessary.

DISCLAIMER:
The information(s) contained in this electronic mail (email) message and any attachment(s) is Confidential and Privileged, it is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this information(s) is strictly prohibited. Confidentiality and Legal Privileges attached to this email are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Scanned by the Netbox from Netbox Blue
(http://netboxblue.com/)