[OZTL_NET] Animal Pharm

Nicholls, Anne-Marie anne-marie.nicholls at lakes.nsw.edu.au
Thu Apr 11 13:54:36 AEST 2013

Would anyone have the 2 episodes of Animal Pharm, produced in 2008, that I could get a copy of, please?
Not sure how the copying process works, please let me know. Thanks in anticipation.

Kind regards,
Anne-Marie Nicholls

Anne-Marie Nicholls
Secondary Teacher Librarian
LAKES GRAMMAR - AN ANGLICAN SCHOOL
________________________________
[cid:lakeslogobackground4823.jpg]       LAKES GRAMMAR
 AN ANGLICAN SCHOOL
 PO Box 6069   Gorokan   NSW  2263 - Map<http://www.whereis.com/nsw/warnervale/sparks-rd?id=1D233F2B4483D5>
 Cnr. Sparks Road and Albert Warner Drive, Warnervale
 Phone: 02 43934111 - Fax: 02 43934133
 Website: www.lakes.nsw.edu.au<http://www.lakes.nsw.edu.au/>

This message is intended for the named person's use only. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete any copies. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are not the named recipient. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state the views of LAKES GRAMMAR - AN ANGLICAN SCHOOL.

LAKES GRAMMAR - AN ANGLICAN SCHOOL reserves the right to monitor all communications through its networks. This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and other Inappropriate Content and cleared by Netbox Mail Service Appliance. However, LAKES GRAMMAR - AN ANGLICAN SCHOOL does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010
www.codetwo.com<http://www.codetwo.com>