[OZTL_NET] Victorian Premiers Reading Challenge Badges

Margaret Lawson margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Tue Apr 16 20:53:08 AEST 2013

Teacher Librarians

For those schools that are interested. Attached is a PDF of graphics for
1.25" badges for the Victorian Premiers Reading Challenge.

We give them out to our students as encouragement and an opportunity for
teachers to engage in conversations with kids about their reading. In
terms of copyright, I have used their logo but I am not using it to sell
things, but to support a program.

I hope that this PDF is of use. If you need the Illustrator file to make
changes, let me know and I will bounce a copy back to you offline.

If you want to get badges done, check the services on
http://www.etsy.com/, search under "1.25 custom badges". They normally
deliver in 2 weeks, much cheaper and faster than Australian
manufacturers. I can recommend http://www.americanbuttonmachines.com/ as
a place to purchase a button machine which is hard wearing for school
use (hell, even my 5 year old daughter uses it).

Enjoy

Margaret Lawson

St. Michaels Grammar School