[OZTL_NET] Selection policies with digital component needed

Byrne, Paul B byrne.paul.b at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 17 13:55:19 AEST 2013

Dear Oztlers,

Welcome back to Term 2.

We need to update our selection policy because there is no mention of digital content (eBooks etc) at all.

I was wondering if there are any t/ls out there who have upgraded their policies to include such 'materials' and if you'd be willing to share your policy.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards

Paul Byrne
Information Resources Manager