[OZTL_NET] Doug MacLeod

Kate Di Florio Kate.DiFlorio at ljbc.wa.edu.au
Thu Apr 18 13:24:38 AEST 2013

Hello

We are thinking of asking author Doug MacLeod (Shiny Guys, Life of a Teenage Body Snatcher) as our author-in-residence for four days later this years. Has anyone had any experience of working with him?

Kind regards

Kate Di Florio
Teacher Librarian

Lake Joondalup Baptist College
Kennedya Drive Joondalup WA 6027
PO Box 95 Joondalup WA 6919
Phone (618) 9300 7444 Fax (618) 9300 1878
Web www.ljbc.wa.edu.au<http://www.ljbc.wa.edu.au/>

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, distribution or copying of this e-mail is unauthorised. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and remove this message, and any information received in error, from your records. The information contained or views expressed in this message are not necessarily those of Lake Joondalup Baptist College. Any liability for any reliance upon material received by any unintended recipient is therefore expressly denied