[OZTL_NET] short video clip of observing a classroom

Margaret Simkin MSimkin at hamiltoncollege.vic.edu.au
Wed Apr 24 10:27:56 AEST 2013

Hi Colin,
AITSL has some great short film clips on their website http://www.aitsl.edu.au/ (including a couple showing TLs at work). They are well put together and show real teachers in schools.
Marg

Margaret Simkin
Head of Information Services
The Hamilton and Alexandra College
1 Chaucer Street
P.O. Box 286
Hamilton, 3300
msimkin at hamiltoncollege.vic.edu.au
@margaretsimkin
www.esandbox.wikispaces.com
phone (03) 55721355
fax (03) 55711705

-----Original Message-----
From: oztl_net-bounces at lists.oztlnet.com [mailto:oztl_net-bounces at lists.oztlnet.com] On Behalf Of Colin Venn
Sent: Wednesday, 24 April 2013 9:42 AM
To: oztl_net at lists.oztlnet.com
Subject: [OZTL_NET] short video clip of observing a classroom

Dear Netters
My PD teacher is looking for a short video clip of a classroom teaching situation with an observation on what the students are doing to be used for teacher observation training. We have tried looking through YouTube and yet to find anything suitable. One of you may be aware of something that is available.
Thanks in anticipation
Colin Venn
Cobden Technical School
Cobden Vic