[OZTL_NET] Request: Colonisation - try Scootle

Anne Weaver anneweaver9 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 07:22:56 AEST 2013

Lyndy,
Thanks for the scootle information. Just a note that the link provided for
registering in Lyndy's email instructions, for new teachers to signup, is
for her school only. Each school has a different link for teachers to
register with scootle.

Someone at each school needs to organise this as scootle administrator. If
no one has done this, contact scootle to organise this.
Cheerio,
Anne