[OZTL_NET] RDA /AACR2

Jill Duffield jduffield at mfac.edu.au
Mon Apr 29 14:50:37 AEST 2013

Hi Everyone
SCIS are running some workshops I know. We will be having a session here for TLs who register on Saturday 11th May. Here is the blurb from the registration form. If you would like me to send it to you, please reply
Cataloguing update

This session provides an overview of developments in the world of cataloguing and educational metadata. 2013 sees the introduction of a new cataloguing standard known as Resource Description and Access (RDA) to replace AACR2. Participants will learn how SCIS plans to implement RDA, as well as considering cataloguing trends in subject access, e-resource formats and linked data.

Cheers
Jill
Jill Duffield
Head of Library Services