[OZTL_NET] Book Clubs for year 5

Bush, Helen HELEN.BUSH at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Apr 30 22:34:02 AEST 2013

We have quite a selection of books suitable for book clubs/ literature circles but I have been given some extra money to purchase some more, particularly for year 5 or average year 6 readers.

Does anyone have some proven favourites or could recommend some recently published novels?

Many thanks,

Helen Bush
Teacher Librarian
Windang Public School