[OZTL_NET] Issues in Society

Joanna Durst fladdle at iprimus.com.au
Thu Oct 10 07:46:33 AEDT 2013

Michelle,

I recently culled our collection. It was becoming too chockers, thick with multiple copies, ugly to display and hard to wade through. More importantly, the contents were no longer up-to-date and on occasion even the topics themselves were no longer current (I can't remember one off the top of my head but we longer talk about the hole in the ozone layer - that sort of thing).

We've bought newer editions of some topics, made sure we have all the new titles and offer a sleeker-looking rack of options.

Much better!

Joanna Durst
Teacher Librarian
St Monica's College