[OZTL_NET] Hardcopy newspapers?

Serena Ahern Serena.Ahern at staloysius.nsw.edu.au
Fri Oct 11 09:31:05 AEDT 2013

At the moment we subscribe to the SMH, Fin review and Australian as hard
copies for library use. We keep them for 1 week. We also have a digital
sub for our own use. Students do look at them every day.

I look at the deals each year and decide whether to renew.

Regards

Serena Ahern
Head of Library Services/ Teacher Librarian

St Aloysius' College
47 Upper Pitt Street,
MILSONS POINT NSW 2061,
Australia