[OZTL_NET] Hardcopy newspapers?

Marian Lees MLees at studygroup.com
Fri Oct 11 10:49:13 AEDT 2013

I thought we had to have hard copy of the age, Australian and herald sun for VCE English issues activities. I thought the students had to see the newspaper items in situ? Has that changed? It would be wonderful to get rid of a years worth of newspapers. Echo does not provide full text and Newscan only has selected articles as does Current Environmental Issues and Current Social issues. I have always used all of these as well as The Age digital edition and elibrary when students begin their issues research assignments.
Cheers
Marian

Marian Lees
Director of Library Melbourne