[OZTL_NET] Hardcopy newspapers?

Bill Fewer bfewer at bmgs.nsw.edu.au
Fri Oct 11 14:39:55 AEDT 2013

Hello Heidi

This year we have just the SMH and our local paper, The Blue Mountains Gazette. We keep both for 3 months and they do get read by students in the LRC. We take out the supplements from the SMH and put them on a coffee table near the newspaper/new periodicals stand and dispose of them after 1 week and that helps us with storing them. We remove Friday's Racing Form supplement before the students can read it to discourage gambling!?!

We used to get The Australian and the Saturday edition of the SMH but increasing costs finally put an end to that.

We also get 2 hard copies of the SMH for the staff room.

Kind reagrds,
Bill

Bill Fewer
Head of Library Resource Centre / Careers Information Co-ordinator
Blue Mountains Grammar School
PMB 6
WENTWORTH FALLS NSW 2782