[OZTL_NET] join Jackie French in Sydney, 27 Oct

Susan Stephenson thebookchook at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 19:07:10 AEDT 2013

Join Monkey Baa patron and award winning author Jackie French in conversation as she reveals her inspiration in writing books such as Pete the Sheep, Diary of Wombat, Pennies for Hitler and her most recent novel for young peopleRefuge.

Come along ask as many questions as you like and get inspired ....

For our nature lovers and gardening enthusiasts Jackie will also talk Chooks, Books and Wombats, plus how to grow everything except chocolate in your backyard!

Monkey Baa Theatre Company is currently developing Pete the Sheep into a new 50-minute musical, which will Premiere in April 2014 at Lend Lease Darling Quarter Theatre and tour nationally to 54 venues!

---- Don't forget to bring your Jackie French books to be signed ----

Check out Jackie's website at www.jackiefrench.com

THIS IS A FREE EVENT on Sunday 27 October at 2pm at the Lend Lease Darling Quarter Theatre home of Monkey Baa Theatre Company - tickets still need to be reserved at www.monkeybaa.com.au

PS I saw the Monkey Baa version of Gervay's I am Jack in Brisbane and it was great. Pete the Sheep is one to watch for!

Susan Stephenson
www.thebookchook.com

Susan Stephenson
www.thebookchook.com