[OZTL_NET] Query : year 12 graduation gift

Debbie Northway dnorthway at bne.catholic.edu.au
Wed Oct 16 15:14:21 AEDT 2013

As well as TL I am also a Home Class teacher and I need to buy my co-ed group of year 12s (about 8 students) a graduation gifts from the rest of the home class. No more than $20 each, but if less than $10 Fabulous.

Suggestions?

Debbie Northway

Teacher Librarian
The Andre Michels Centre Library

St Peter Claver College
10 Old Ipswich Road
Riverview Qld 4303

Phone (07) 38105900

-- Disclaimer:  The content of this e-mail is the view of the sender or stated author and does not necessarily reflect the view of Brisbane Catholic Education. The content, including attachments, is a confidential communication between the sender or stated author and the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, including attachments, is unauthorised and expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system.
Brisbane Catholic Education does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses, malicious software or defects.