[OZTL_NET] LMS

Sue Pietsch suepietsch at redbendcc.nsw.edu.au
Thu Oct 17 14:24:23 AEDT 2013

Hello,
Just wondering if any of you use Destiny as your LMS and would like to share your experiences? I am currently looking for a new LMS and have looked at Oliver so far. I need the system to work with Synergetic which is our new admin system. I'm appreciative of all your advice. Thanks,
Sue Pietsch
Teacher-Librarian, Year 7 Advisor
Red Bend Catholic College
PO Box 312
Forbes 2871
O268522000 I suepietsch at redbendcc.nsw.edu.au<mailto:suepietsch at redbendcc.nsw.edu.au>

Before printing, please consider the environment.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by RBCC gateway, and is believed to be clean. RBCC however gives no warranties that this e-mail is free from computer viruses or other defects. This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. RBCC is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the RBCC. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.