[OZTL_NET] Which tablet to buy.

Fuller, Helen HELEN.M.FULLER at det.nsw.edu.au
Wed Oct 30 09:50:28 AEDT 2013

Hi All

I am in the process of thinking about buying myself a tablet - but what to buy is my dilemma.  I was wondering if people could give me some feed back off-list  regarding their experiences.

I am a high school TL that teaches in an ever increasing range of subject areas from year to year.  Our school is only at the exploration stage of BYOT so I can't use this as a guide.  What I would like to know is what has been everyone's experiences regarding apps, online access to things, usability especially in the high school context etc etc..

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Helen Fuller
Teacher Librarian