[OZTL_NET] Query: Task sheet deconstruction graphic?

Debbie Northway dnorthway at bne.catholic.edu.au
Wed Oct 30 11:04:07 AEDT 2013

Maybe I don't actually know what I am searching for, but has anyone ever seen a graphic deconstruction of the sections of a task sheet  that explains the various elements of a task sheet to students?

I am putting together a How to Guide on research and information seeking and I would like to include a breakdown of a task sheet. "This is what this bit means, and that bit means that..." kind of thing. I know teachers are supposed to explain these things but sometimes they don't do it well, or the student needs repetition and so I would like to include a graphic (and a note to speak to their TL, of course!).

So before I drive myself nutty inventing one with limited design skills, has anyone ever seen one, suitable for students?

Or can you suggest a better alternative?

Debbie Northway

Teacher Librarian
The Andre Michels Centre Library

St Peter Claver College
10 Old Ipswich Road
Riverview Qld 4303

Phone (07) 38105900

-- Disclaimer:  The content of this e-mail is the view of the sender or stated author and does not necessarily reflect the view of Brisbane Catholic Education. The content, including attachments, is a confidential communication between the sender or stated author and the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, including attachments, is unauthorised and expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system.
Brisbane Catholic Education does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses, malicious software or defects.