[OZTL_NET] Query: Task sheet deconstruction graphic?

Jo Schenkel SchenkelJ at pilgrim.sa.edu.au
Thu Oct 31 09:51:45 AEDT 2013

I haven't, Debbie......BUT went to an itc session at the ASLA conference, lead by Eric Frangenheim. His workshop was very much about getting kids to "look at the verb". Get students to really analyse the question or task. It made really good sense to me and I will certainly be encouraging my students to do just that...focus more intently on what they are being asked to do first.

Jo Schenkel
Teacher in the Library/Year 7 Class Teacher
Pilgrim School
Campus Drive, Aberfoyle Park, 5159
http://campusrc.edublogs.org/