[OZTL_NET] Book tubs on wheels

Maree Crofts MareeCrofts at tcs.act.edu.au
Thu Oct 31 10:45:38 AEDT 2013

[Product image for Pack&Roll Trolley Cart 35Kg]Hi

I would like to enquire if there are any libraries which use book tubs with have wheels?  eg

I have introduced them for the children to take them to their classrooms and bring the returns back to the library. The ones which I purchased have not even lasted 12 months.  Previouslyl I purchased them from the Reject Shop and they lasted more than 3 years however they no longer stock them

I was wondering if anyone might be able to  recommend a supplier for some hardy trolleys which can be driven by kinder children?   Ideally they need to fit a picture book lying down.

Thank you for your time and help.

Maree Crofts
Information Services Co-ordinator
Trinity Christian School
Wanniassa, ACT

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and/or privileged. This email and any attachments are intended to be read only by the person named above. If the reader of this email and any attachments is not the intended recipient, or a representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this email and any attachments in error, please notify the sender by email, telephone of fax and return it to the sender at the email address above.