[OZTL_NET] November 2013 Infotopia Newsletter

Carole Bell and Dr. Michael Bell bell at infotopia.info
Wed Oct 30 01:19:40 AEDT 2013

Good morning!  Our November 2013 Infotopia Newsletter is now online in PDF
format.  This month, you'll find resources on Veteran's Day, an amazing
resource page and search engine on instructional videos, resources for
French and Spanish teachers and students, and a link to online storybooks,
some both in English and Spanish.

You can find the November newsletter and all of our archived newsletters at:

http://www.infotopia.info/newsletter.html

Please share with your teachers and colleagues.  As always, our web
sites/search engines are free and access only resources that are
recommended by teachers and librarians.

We appreciate your comments and suggestions.  Also, if you have topics that
you need researched, let us know.

Sincerely,
*Carole Bell (and Dr. Michael Bell)*
Retired Teachers/Librarians