[OZTL_NET] Western Vic only: VCE History Revolutions query

Margaret Simkin msimkin at hamiltoncollege.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 4 12:14:14 AEDT 2015

Hi Everyone,
Apologies to those in other states. I teach this subject with my other hat, and this year I only have 4 students so I need to form a partnership for VCAA assessment purposes. The partnership can be with any school that teaches the subject and the revolutions do not need to be the same. I am interested to know of any schools/teachers in the region who work with you who might be comfortable working with me. I am very experienced in teaching the subject so could possibly assist less experienced teachers as a trade-off. I am also very flexible in terms of assessment - happy to do other peoples' tasks or share my tasks etc. I teach France and Russia.
Any suggestions will be very gratefully received.
Marg
Margaret Simkin
Head of Information Services
The Hamilton and Alexandra College
1 Chaucer Street
P.O. Box 286
Hamilton, 3300
msimkin at hamiltoncollege.vic.edu.au<mailto:msimkin at hamiltoncollege.vic.edu.au>
@margaretsimkin<https://twitter.com/margaretsimkin>
www.esandbox.wikispaces.com<http://www.esandbox.wikispaces.com/>
phone (03) 55721355
[Machine generated alternative text: we are  7fte]