[OZTL_NET] Valentines Day Quiz

peter macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Wed Feb 4 22:57:44 AEDT 2015

Barbara Braxton asked me if I had a Valentine's Day quiz, and I thought
the answer was no, so I banged one together, and then I found the old
one. (The similarities are because I use a complex spreadsheet to
generate them and I always have all of my questions to hand.)

So now I have the old 20-question one and a new 25-question one, and
they are both online.

Here are the links:
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4602454/Valentines20.doc>

<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4602454/valentines25.doc>

In each case, the questions are roughly in ascending order of
difficulty, so you can cut the quiz short for younger students.

The formatting is a bit tatty, because I am a bit pressed for time at
the moment, dealing with a piece of flagrant plagiarism.  I will say
more on that tomorrow night and then float off again.

To the two early recipients, these are better than what I sent you.

cheers

--
Peter Macinnis, feral word herder & science gossip.
Klein bottle stopper design consultant,