[OZTL_NET] Gothic Novels - for Year 10

Pat Pledger patricia.pledger at bigpond.com
Thu Feb 5 11:25:33 AEDT 2015

 From ReadPlus:
Summer of monsters : the scandalous story of Mary Shelley
http://www.readplus.com.au/blog_detail.php?id=4916

Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield
http://readplus.com.au/blog_detail.php?id=4142

Dark unwinding by Sharon Cameron
http://www.readplus.com.au/blog_detail.php?id=3894

Sweet damage by Rebecca James
http://readplus.com.au/blog_detail.php?id=3743

The monstrumologist series by Rick Yancy
Plus the usual suspects; Edgar Allen Poe, Mary Shelley etc.

Regards
Pat