[OZTL_NET] SYDNEY: Teacher Librarian Networks - Wishing to join

Fabian Amuso fabian.amuso at syd.catholic.edu.au
Tue Feb 10 10:28:03 AEDT 2015

Being a casual/temporary teacher librarian at the moment, I'm looking to
attend regional network meetings for T/L's within the Sydney region. I am
aware that such groups exist, but I'm struggling to find information. They
can cover a specific school system e.g. Independent, Catholic or State
Schools. Could I request some information relating to such groups and how I
could join them? This will also aid in meeting professional development
requirements as well. Geographically, I live in southern Sydney.
Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Regards

Fabian Amuso

--

<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/fabian-amuso/46/547/4b6>

*Fabian Amuso*

*Teacher & Teacher Librarian (Secondary)Justice of the Peace in and for the
State of New South Wales*
Phone: 02 9522 8186
Mobile: 0423 760 134
Email: fabian.amuso at syd.catholic.edu.au