[OZTL_NET] Referencing tool for Google Docs

Deborah Brown DBrown at monte.nsw.edu.au
Tue Feb 10 14:26:40 AEDT 2015

Hi Suzanne,
Our whole school uses Easybib (APA style referencing, accessible in the
pro version, for which we pay) and it has a very easy in-text referencing
function. The only downside is that they call it 'parenthetical', but once
you have clicked on the 'parenthetical' link, it is very simple to copy
and paste the reference into any program the student is using.

Deborah Brown
Manager, Library and Information Science
Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College
North Sydney