[OZTL_NET] Search by Graded Reading Levels - INT BOOKS

Tom Danby tdanby at intbooks.com.au
Wed Feb 11 10:37:12 AEDT 2015

Dear OzTL-Netters

We are being asked about Graded Reading Levels for non-fiction.
So I have added a Search facility based on the Fountas and Pinnell alpha codes, and we have coded about 2500 titles.
We chose this system as it is easier to use a boolean search against a letter ( e.g.:  #A  )

We have a matrix to match the F&P to other levels, lexile, grades & reading recovery, etc.
 - http://www.intbooks.com.au/pdf-pages/ReadingLevels.jpg
Do let me know if there is a levelling program we should add to the matrix.

Regards,

Tom Danby
INT BOOKS