[OZTL_NET] Official Sponsor Message: Announcing further Free PD session times

Adrian Bell abell at concord.com.au
Thu Feb 12 08:49:37 AEDT 2015

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for the overwhelmingly interest in our upcoming PD Showcase tour.
Due to the popularity of these sessions, and the interest shown by many to
host sessions at their school, we have included more stops along the way.

Our new stops are:

March 4, 2015 Free Professional Development Opportunity - Libraries in the
Information Age - Ravenswood School for Girls, Burwood, NSW
March 5, 2015 Free Professional Development Opportunity - Libraries in the
Information Age - Trinity Grammar School, Summer Hill, NSW
March 6, 2015 Free Professional Development Opportunity - Libraries in the
Information Age - Our Lady of Mercy College, Parramatta, NSW

We've also added 3 new webinar times:

Feb 26, 2015 8am AEST / 9am AEDT Free Webinar - Professional Development -
Libraries in the Information Age
Feb 26, 2015 1pm AEST / 2pm AEDT Free Webinar - Professional Development -
Libraries in the Information Age
Feb 26, 2015 5pm AEST / 6pm AEDT Free Webinar - Professional Development -
Libraries in the Information Age

We haven't forgotten all you Queenslanders out there ;) Stay tuned for
showcases dates in your local area, or why not join one of our free
webinars. We're currently finalising detail of showcases from Brisbane to
Cairns.

For full details on these and other sessions for Term 1 check our website
http://www.concordinfiniti.com

If you are interested in hosting an event at your school you can register
your interest online. We love getting out to visit more schools throughout
Australia.

Cheers,

Adrian Bell
@adrian_r_bell