[OZTL_NET] Premier's reading Challenge Victoria

Thomason, Michelle Thomason at clarendon.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 13 12:43:10 AEDT 2015

Hi Beverley,

I received the following response from them when I enquired last week...I guess we just wait at this stage!

" There will be a 2015 Premiers’ Reading Challenge, we are currently updating the website.  I will send you an email when the website is available and let you know when you can order new posters and bookmarks."

Kind regards,
Michelle.

Michelle Thomason
Librarian