[OZTL_NET] ClickView Request

Ewin, Cathy CATHERINE.EWIN at det.nsw.edu.au
Fri Feb 13 13:28:13 AEDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone knows anything about a program called "An introduction to France".  We used to have it on our ClickView system but some how cannot be found now.  I have checked ClickView Exchange but cannot find it there.  If anyone knows of this program and could upload it to ClickView Exchange, I have a French teacher that would be very greatful.

Thanks,
Cathy Ewin