[OZTL_NET] ClickView request: "The Men Who Saved Australia"; request for primary DVDs

Jessica Maunder maunder.j at wcc.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 18 08:54:07 AEDT 2015

(Please also read Crys's email below. It should have gone to the list but only came to me. You need to click "reply all" instead of "reply" to get the OZTL email address included.)

Thanks Crys.

I did find the DVD available online:
http://www.abccommercial.com/librarysales/program/men-who-saved-australia
...but we would like to get an off-air (free) copy if possible. (And does anyone know if the purchased ones are allowed to be added to ClickView? I would guess not.)

Jessica Maunder
Library/AV Technician
Waverley Christian College