[OZTL_NET] Book Week Assembly

Sharon Hanson shanson at jwacs.wa.edu.au
Thu Feb 19 17:54:02 AEDT 2015

Hi
I know it is a while away but we would like to spend a bit of time organising this.  The primary TL at my school would like to revamp our Primary Book Week Assembly.  It has consisted of a parade and a teacher pantomime ( which we would like to keep). I was thinking of adding a book week song of some sort but I am sure everyone out there has some fantastic ideas.  If you do could you please reply via the list or directly email Haylee on hgodfrey at jwacs.wa.edu.au<mailto:hgodfrey at jwacs.wa.edu.au>

Sharon Hanson
Head of Library Services

John Wollaston Anglican Community School
Centre Road | CAMILLO | WA | 6111
T (08) 9495 8100 | F (08) 9495 1504
www.jwacs.wa.edu.au

[http://www.jwacs.wa.edu.au/images/footer.jpg]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have or believe you may have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author or sender and do not necessarily represent those of John Wollaston Anglican Community School. It is the responsibility of the recipient to check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. John Wollaston Anglican Community School accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.