[OZTL_NET] Differences in using the Harvard System: Which is correct?

Mancell, Pamela K mancell.pamela.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 26 19:11:04 AEDT 2015

Hi Paul,
I have always (and still do) write surnames in lower case. Also, in the various courses I have done, each faculty seemed to favour one method over another, but all used lower case. A quick check of a variety of universities using Harvard also shows lower case. I would take that to be so ...
Pam Mancell
Northcote High School

Sent from my iPad