[OZTL_NET] Harvard System

Jennifer Williams Jennifer.Williams at queenwood.nsw.edu.au
Mon Mar 2 15:52:00 AEDT 2015

Hi Paul

Apologies if I am duplicating info already sent

The latest version of Harvard requires minimum punctuation and (less full stops), for example
Basch, N 2003, Caffeine, 2nd edn, Echidna Books, Port Melbourne, Vic.

It may be helpful to know, South Australia School Library Association has created an excellent online 'Harvard Reference Generator' for Junior, Middle & Senior years.
It was free to other Australian states, but now there are subscription fees:
Fewer than 300 students  $60
300-800 students   $80
800 students or more $100
 More details available here: http://www.slasa.asn.au/Membership/joinus.html

Kind regards
Jenny Williams
Head of Library & Information Services
Queenwood School for Girls, Balmoral, NSW