[OZTL_NET] Query: Yugoih Books

Faust, Sonja S faust.sonja.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 3 14:06:32 AEDT 2015

Hi Marg
Yugioh have been around for quite a few years. They are rather like pokemon and in my opinion not great literature wise. If it got them reading when they otherwise wouldn't though.....
I occasionally get a request for them but out of a school of 1400 it would only be one kid who would read it so not great value for money I'm thinking.
But this are just my thoughts
Sonja

Sonja Faust
Point Cook P-9 College