[OZTL_NET] Pinterest for reading lists

Kay Oddone Kay.Oddone at bne.catholic.edu.au
Thu Mar 5 13:42:39 AEDT 2015

Hi Narelle
We had many curated lists in our catalogue that we had created using Pinterest, and have also been frustrated by this change in their policies. We have been slowly moving our content into a number of new tools, including Learnist, Listly and Blendspace. Blendspace in particular is very flexible and visual. I would suggest checking these out.

If you are only using these tools for booklists, another great tool is Library Thing; a lot more complex to learn how to use, but a very useful tool, and it can be populated using titles and information from Amazon, which makes the population process quicker!

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kay

Kay Oddone      |   Librarian
ResourceLink

Brisbane Catholic Education Office
243 Gladstone Rd, Dutton Park   |   GPO Box 1201, Brisbane Q 4001
 (07) 3033 7426    kay.oddone at bne.catholic.edu.au   T: @KayC28
Check out our blog! http://resourcelinkbce.wordpress.com/