[OZTL_NET] Literature quizzes

Amanda Gardiner Amanda.Gardiner at bne.catholic.edu.au
Thu Mar 5 20:50:15 AEDT 2015

Hi everyone

I am compiling a Literature Quiz for my Primary Seniors vs Teachers a little along the lines of a Readers Cup. I was hoping people would be happy to share any primary based quizzes they may have so I don't need to reinvent the wheel.

Many thanks

Kind Regards,

Amanda Gardiner

Teacher Librarian

St Joseph's Catholic Primary School

41 The Drive, Bardon, 4065

T  (07) 3369 3020 | F (07) 3369 8437

Humility, Care, Respect.

amanda.gardiner at bne.catholic.edu.au<mailto:amanda.gardiner at bne.catholic.edu.au>

-- Disclaimer:  The content of this e-mail is the view of the sender or stated author and does not necessarily reflect the view of Brisbane Catholic Education. The content, including attachments, is a confidential communication between the sender or stated author and the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, including attachments, is unauthorised and expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system.
Brisbane Catholic Education does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses, malicious software or defects.