[OZTL_NET] EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS). Any experience with it?

Stott, Patricia P stott.patricia.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 6 09:14:05 AEDT 2015

Hello Chelsea,
at my primary school we do not have any subscription databases so we do not need the EDS (EBSCO Discovery Service), however, I also work in a hospital library where we subscribe to at least 6 journal databases and 4 e-book packages. These have all been 'tied in' to our EDS and it works really well. Think of it like a 'google' search across all of your resources. It is even better if you can 'tie in' your library catalogue. For the hospital library it is well worth the cost.
Regards.
Pat

Pat Stott alia/Tech

Library Manager, Tuesday and Friday