[OZTL_NET] LinksPlus - Weblinks

Smith, Marg M smith.marg.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 6 15:13:32 AEDT 2015

Hi,
We are in our first week of our Concord Infinite upgrade and I would like any feedback from any libraries that have  incorporated
LinksPlus-Weblinks API K-12 into Infinite. We have not been able to use LinksPlus with our previous software so I am not familiar with it.

Marg Smith
Mirboo North Secondary College Library
smith.marg.m at edumail.vic.gov.au