[OZTL_NET] SHARE: Storybird app live today

Susan Stephenson thebookchook at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 07:19:04 AEDT 2015

The folks from Storybird, that wonderful webspace where kids can use artists’ illustrations to create their own digital books, have their new app out today. Lark https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/lark-by-storybird.-make-share/id930495608?mt=8 <https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/lark-by-storybird.-make-share/id930495608?mt=8> is free right now.

"CREATE instant poetry with gorgeous illustrations and playful word sets.

SHARE privately or on your favourite networks.

CONNECT with friends and make new ones.

SMILE from a daily dose of inspiration.”

I haven’t downloaded it yet, but it looks a lot like ReadWriteThink’s WordMover - only prettier. Word magnets. I’m hoping it will prove to be another easy accessible way for kids to create.

Susan Stephenson
www.thebookchook.com
www.susanstephenson.com.au