[OZTL_NET] (NSW schools) HSC All My Own Work and tablets...

Buchanan, Ruth Ruth.BUCHANAN1 at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Mar 10 12:30:46 AEDT 2015

When HSC All My Own Work still didn't work on tablets last year, I got writing.... (Dear Mr Piccoli....) because so many students do have tablets now, and it would have been so much faster/more convenient for them to be using those tablets (iPads etc - non Windows tablets).

anyhoo (woohoo!)...... time passed and......

HSC All My Own Work now DOES work on tablets.  I was so informed recently by someone from BOSTES who said it had taken a little while to ensure it worked on the variety of operating systems involved with tablets (I think I created a ministerial... :-) ooops! ).  When I originally rang BOSTES about this last year, I was told that I was the first person *evah* to raise this issue. (Really??? Surely not.)

So, for all the TLs out there who have an involvement in HSC AMOW, it should be a little easier in 2015.  Phew!

Also,
Hurrah!!!

Cheers

Ruth

(For those not in NSW, HSC All My Own Work is compulsory for students before they can commence Year 11 - scholarship principles and practices, copyright, plagiarism etc)

Ruth Buchanan
Teacher Librarian
Year Adviser, Year 10 (2015)
Year 11 Infinity & Crossroads Programs Co-ordinator
Knowledge Engineer
Colo High School

TL/teaching blog:
http://skerricks.blogspot.com

“I read because one life isn’t enough, and in the page of a book I can be anybody;
I read because the words that build the story become mine, to build my life;
I read not for happy endings but for new beginnings; I’m just beginning myself,
and I wouldn’t mind a map;
...I read because every journey begins at the library, and it’s time for me to start
packing..."
~ Richard Peck ~
QP Please consider the environment before printing this email