[OZTL_NET] Catcher in the Rye - audio book

chelsea wright chelseaiswright at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 22:22:37 AEDT 2015

Hi Michelle,
You have probably already come across this one:
http://esl-bits.net/ESL.English.Learning.Audiobooks/Cacher.in.The.Rye/

If CDs are acceptable, Amazon sells it:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Catcher-Audiobook-Unabridged-Audio/dp/B000PMCF1A/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt

I had to send a year 7 novel off to the QLD Narration Service the other
day, because even Vision Australia didn't have it. It can be tough getting
your hands of a quality audio version sometimes.

Good luck,
Chelsea Wright
cwright at scr.vic.edu.au