[OZTL_NET] RIP Terry Pratchett

Combes, Barbara bcombes at csu.edu.au
Fri Mar 13 12:49:30 AEDT 2015

So sad - one of my all time favourite authors. I know he has been ill for some time. RIP - the world has lost a humorist, a social commentator and a wonderful observer of human nature.
:(
BC

Dr Barbara Combes,
Lecturer, Charles Sturt University, Australia
Celebrating 40 years of Library and Information Science education @ CSU
President, Western Australian School Library Association (WASLA)
Secretary, Literacy and Reading Section, International Federation of Library Associations (IFLA)
Corresponding member, Information Literacy Section, International Federation of Library Associations (IFLA)
Email: bcombes at csu.edu.au