[OZTL_NET] WANTED: free online plagiarism checker

Catherine Duffett Catherine.Duffett at hutchins.tas.edu.au
Mon Mar 16 09:07:01 AEDT 2015

Hi,

We use Turnitin at our School, but I was wondering if anyone used a free online plagiarism checker with their students? I was thinking it would be good if I could recommend one, in case students wanted to check their own paper before they submitted it to Turnitin. I have found Plagiarism Checker<http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/>, which seems to work well, but it has lots of flashing advertisements, which I don't like. I also know about using the advanced search options in Google to check for plagiarism, but was wondering if you were able to suggest anything else?

Thank you in anticipation,
Catherine

________________________________
Catherine Duffett
Teacher Librarian

THE HUTCHINS SCHOOL
71 Nelson Rd, Sandy Bay, Tasmania, Australia 7005
Tel +61 (3) 6221 4266 Fax +61 (3) 6225 4018
www.hutchins.tas.edu.au<http://www.hutchins.tas.edu.au>
[http://info.hutchins.tas.edu.au/DigitalSignature/hutchins_email_signature.png]<mailto:enrolment at hutchins.tas.edu.au?Subject=Enquiry>
[Council of International Schools]<http://www.hutchins.tas.edu.au/cis/>

PO Box 254 Sandy Bay Tasmania Australia 7006
The Board of The Hutchins School as established by The Christ College Act 1926
ABN 91 133 279 291 | CRICOS Registration No 00478F