[OZTL_NET] Official Sponsor Message - Vanuatu Book Aid

Adrian Bell abell at concord.com.au
Wed Mar 18 10:02:44 AEDT 2015

Dear Netters,

According to UNICEF, all schools in Vanuatu have been destroyed by Cyclone
Pam.

Concord, with the assistance of school libraries throughout Australia would
like to start a book aid program to supply books and library resources to
the communities of Vanuatu to use in temporary school accommodation and
when schools are back to some sort of normality.

If you have books or other library resources please send them to Concord
Unit 23, 200 Moggill Road, Taringa, QLD, 4068 and we will pack and have
sent to Vanuatu.

If you are a school in QLD that is as far north as Noosa, south as
Coolangatta and West as Toowoomba we would be more than happy to collect
your donations.

Thank you for your anticipated assistance.

Adrian Bell
@adrian_r_bell
Concord Infiniti - http://www.concordinfiniti.com
P: (07) 3721 2600