[OZTL_NET] Official Sponsor Message - Vanuatu Book Aid - anything in VIC?

Thomason, Michelle Thomason at clarendon.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 18 12:31:35 AEDT 2015

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for your response, I actually said the same thing to my colleague before I sent the message out (about donating items that we are removing) but it just felt like a waste to dump them if they could be useful. Although I did wonder about actually getting the items over there, I'm sure that money could be better spent on other items rather than transporting our old books that might not actually be suitable and/or useful.

Kind regards,
Michelle.

Michelle Thomason
Librarian