[OZTL_NET] Online communication and whiteboards

Theresea Hughes theresea.hughes1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 08:56:47 AEDT 2015

Hi everyone
I am hoping you can help. My principal has asked if i know of a online communication tool for staff which allows update messages for staff communication similar to facebook. He would prefer not to use this i suggested the adobe classroom but he felt this would not offer the flexibility of teachers being able to make comments and suggestions to conversations.  Does google plus offer anything?  We are also looking at replacing/upgrading interactive white boards any suggestions?
Thank you in anticipation of your help

Theresea Hughes
TeacherLibrarian Urana &Oaklands