[OZTL_NET] Online communication and whiteboards

Heather Bailie hbailie13 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:31:26 AEDT 2015

Hi Theresea,
Google+ would be ideal, especially if you are a GAFE school, but even if
not it is easy to set up a community and limit access to just the people
you want.
Another option might be Yammer. A friend introduced this very successfully
at her school last year, she wrote about the thinking and planning behind
the choice of Yammer (over Google+ and others) here:
http://becspink.com/2014/10/05/but-im-not-a-designerchanging-a-problem-space/
I'm sure she'd be happy to talk to you more about it, she has a contact
form on the website.
I'd be interested in hearing about what you decide and how it evolves - I'm
just in the planning stage of a uni assignment where I'm going to promote
the idea of being a "Connected Educator" through the use of Google+.
Cheers,
Heather

Heather Bailie
hbailie13 at gmail.com